Вернуться к Co-Operation

How to be a resident


1)You need to have radioshow(full undersrtanding of this therm: excellent mixing & jingles and only in English) for broadcasting on our staion and of course have good mixing without any animals(horses & e.t.c.) and trains.

2)We take mixes in trance & progressive style, because we are trance & progressive radiostation. Other style we don’t intresting. If you hear other styles on air, this are  partners radioshows.

3)Send us demo episode(link or file) of your radioshow in 320kbps  on our e-mail.

When we’ll check your demo episode we connect with you